SANTORINI HOTELS / SOUTHERN AREAS
Akrotiri, Pyrgos, Megalochori, Perissa & Perivolos
- Perissa Beach has received the exclusive eco-label BLUE FLAG AWARD
- Akrotiri Cape - Caldera Volcano Sunset View, village life, Akrotiri Excavations & the Lighthouse
- Megalochori Village - A Protected Settlement withNeo Classical Buildings, Caldera Volcano View & Vineyards
- Pyrgos Village & Exo Gonia - E.U. Protected Settlement of Santorini with panoramic island views
- The properties below are sorted ascending alphabetically.
- The order in which they are presented is not intended to detract from the quality, category or standard of each individual hotel property.
Ambassador, Suites & Apartments
-Each of the hotel's 40 vaulted rooms, suites and villas boasts ample spaces, a private pool and will enthrall guests with front row seats to the island's world famous sunsets, as well as great panoramic views of the caldera...
Cyrene House, Luxury Holiday Home
Once an 18th century canava, this village home has been meticulously renovated, without dampening its authentic vibe. it is a fun-loving and cozy habitat, with playful curves ...
Mathios Village Hotel, Rooms & Suites
Village Mathios & Mathios Village is a family run hotel near the Caldera cliffs. It is purposely set amongst the green vineyards of Akrotiri, away from the hustle and bustle. An ideal romantic place for couples, families, friends ...
Mikaela Residence, Villas
Suites of the Gods, Luxury Suites Spa Hotel
The Suites of the Gods Spa Hotel is considered to be in one of the finest areas of the island directly above Athinios Port. Magnificent view of volcano, glorious sunsets, panorama sundeck, open air lounge, cocktail bar ...